Hey Ed Voyles Honda family. We hope your 2016 is off to a great start!
We are happy to announce that Honda picked up six “Best Cars for the Money” awards from U.S. News & World Report! Here’s a list of the models that were awarded:
- 2015 Honda Civic was named “Best Compact Car for the Money”
- 2016 Honda HR-V was named “Best Subcompact SUV for the Money”
- 2016 Honda Odyssey was named “Best Minivan for the Money”
- 2016 Honda Pilot was named “Best 3-Row SUV for the Money”
- 2016 Honda Fit was named both “Best Hatchback for the Money” and “Best Subcompact Car for the Money” – for the second year in a row!
Learn more about the awards and how they are calculated by clicking here.
Have a great Tuesday!
-Malia, Ed Voyles Honda Social Media Director